Today we unveiled CA GRC Manager 2.0, the latest version of our enterprise risk and compliance management solution. Check out the official announcement here.
The new version is designed to help organizations improve their Risk IQ by implementing a common risk management framework, and then facilitating risk identification, assessment, and mitigation across the entire organization. This approach gives business leaders the level of insight they need to improve risk awareness and response in order to improve operational performance.
“Improving Risk IQ has never been more important, as the current economic crisis reminds us nearly every day,” said Marc Camm, senior vice president and general manager of GRC Products at CA. “We are very excited about the latest version of CA GRC Manager because it delivers the risk library, templates, aggregation, assessment, and attestation needed to help both public and private sector enterprises significantly improve their overall risk management capability.”
Select new features of CA GRC Manager 2.0 include (more details here):
- A common risk management framework
- Support for comprehensive and consistent risk identification
- Enhanced support for risk assessments
- New dashboards for improved risk analysis and reporting
To learn more about CA GRC Manager and enterprise risk management, visit http://www.ca.com/grc, or take a look at one of these resources:
- CA Advisor: Governance Edition article on “Risk IQ – The Key to Effective Risk Management”
- CA GRC Video Blog on “What Is Your Risk IQ?”
- CA Risk and Compliance Maturity Calculator
- CA Advisor: Governance Edition article on “Eliminate Risk Silos With A Common Risk Management Framework”
- CA’s white paper on “Minimizing Business Risk with Unified Policy and Compliance Management”